VIGO COUNTY, Ind (WTHI) - A familiar face in Vigo County plans to throw his hat into the ring for Vigo County Commissioner.
Current Vigo County Councilman Brendan Kearns said in a release he plans on running for a seat in the Vigo County Commissioner's Office in the 2018 election.
Kearns has served on the Vigo County Council for a little over a year.
According to the county's website, he is serving as the President Pro Tempore and the Chair of the Personnel Committee.
To read the release, click here.
- Current Vigo County Councilman announces intention to run for commissioner
- One announces run for Vigo County Commissioner, current Commissioner announces he wont seek re-election
- Terre Haute City Councilman announces his intention to run for mayor
- Vigo County Commissioner talks about opioid lawsuit
- Vigo County Commissioners report jail assessment completed
- Former Vigo County commissioner behind bars...again
- Commissioners appoint new Vigo County 911 Director
- County commissioners approved preliminary design for new Vigo County jail
- Terre Haute Fire Chief Jeff Fisher says he will run for Vigo County Commissioner
- Current River Stages