TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We are just days away from a new restaurant opening in Terre Haute...and it's something people have been excited about for a while.
We are talking about Culver's on Terre Haute's east side. You'll find it right in front of Meijer.
It officially opens on Monday. On Friday, News 10 received an inside look.
Staff members were making food to train for the big day.
Once they open, you can stop in from 10:30 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- Culver's grand opening just a few days away
- Culver's opens on Terre Haute's east side
- Library celebrates grand re-opening
- Brewing company celebrates grand opening in Paris
- New Linton store holds grand opening
- Local assisted living facility holds grand opening
- CrossFit Final Call honors veterans in grand opening
- IndyCar Grand Prix weekend opens with autograph sessions, qualifying
- Couple wins roof at Honest Abe HQ grand opening
- Grand opening date set on new Honey Creek Mall store