CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - One mobile health care center is providing more options for people in Brazil, Indiana.
That's why 100 Women Who Care in Clay County is stepping up to help in its mission.
The organization presented the Crisis Pregnancy Center Mobile Unit with a check.
It's worth more than $6,000.
The money will be used to help the center continue to offer services.
They include testing and treating sexually transmitted diseases, giving pregnancy tests, and providing education to first time parent.
- Crisis Pregnancy Center's mobile unit receives big donation
- Crisis Pregnancy Center now offering services through Medical Mobile Unit
- Crisis Pregnancy Center to offer new mobile unit, providing health screenings to Wabash Valley
- Community center receives big donation
- Crisis Pregnancy Center hosts walk for life
- Organization received big donation
- Clay County theatre receives big donation
- Cayuga Grandstand Project receives big donation
- Bikes for Tykes receives big donations
- Team of Mercy receives big donation