TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Soon there will be another way to get the medical care you need and it will be mobile!
The Crisis Pregnancy Center in Terre Haute now has a Medical Mobile Unit that will offer several services for you.
Those include ultra sounds, blood draws, STD screening and other health tests.
Organizers say there will be plenty of planned stops in the area and they hope to reach people who may be in tough situations.
"A lot of these individuals don't have transportation, they don't have cars, so this will give them easier access to medical services,” explained Sharon Carey with the Crisis Pregnancy Center.
The Medical mobile unit is set to be finished in the next few weeks. The Crisis Pregnancy Center is still looking for a place to store this unit.
If you think you can help, call the center at (812) 234-8059.
- Crisis Pregnancy Center now offering services through Medical Mobile Unit
- Crisis Pregnancy Center's mobile unit receives big donation
- Crisis Pregnancy Center to offer new mobile unit, providing health screenings to Wabash Valley
- Crisis Pregnancy Center hosts walk for life
- Crisis Pregnancy Center discusses its relationship-based program taught to area children
- Wabash Valley school corporation to offer primary medical care services
- Park department sets up mobile recreation center
- United Way to close mobile market on December 17th
- Cellphone ban, pregnancy accommodations face Indiana debates
- Indiana pregnancy accommodation proposal unlikely to advance