TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - This week Crime Stoppers has been asked to help identify a person of interest in several cases of fraud.
According to Vigo County Sheriff detectives, a report was filed on July 9th stating that several fraudulent credit cards had been obtained, in the victim's name, and used at three local businesses to purchase in excess of $6,000 in goods and services.
Images captured at a local business show the person of interest is a medium build, white male with dark hair and dark-rimmed glasses.
If you have any information on the identity of the suspect involved, call our tip line at 812-238-STOP
Remember all tips to Crime Stoppers are anonymous and you could receive up to $1000 if your tip leads to an arrest.
- Crime Stoppers: The stolen credit card information
- Crime Stoppers: The case of the credit card thief
- Crime Stoppers: Two suspects wanted in credit card theft
- Crime Stoppers: The Panera Bread credit card thief
- Crime Stoppers: Woodgate vandal
- Crime Stoppers: Most Wanted
- Crime Stoppers: Jennifer Sebastian
- Crime Stoppers: Joshua Crews
- Crime Stoppers: Two suspects wanted in connection to a credit card theft
- Crime Stoppers: Nicole Lynn Dunlap