VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - This week's Crime Stoppers report comes from the files of the Vigo County Sheriff’s Office.
On March 8th in the morning hours, a male subject followed our victim into Panera Bread on South Highway 41. As the female victim was tending to her child, the suspect removed credit cards from her purse.
Take a look at this image as the suspect is leaving TJ Max, after purchasing over $2,000 worth of gift cards.
The suspect appears to be a white male, clean shaven, wearing a ball cap. The suspect also went to Walmart and Staples in attempts to use the stolen credit cards.
Detectives are needing your help in identifying this individual.
If you have any information on this case please call crime stoppers at 812-238-STOP. Remember all tips are anonymous and could receive up to $1,000 if your tip leads to an arrest.
- Crime Stoppers: The Panera Bread credit card thief
- Crime Stoppers: The case of the credit card thief
- Crime Stoppers: The stolen credit card information
- Panera Bread voluntarily recalls some cream cheese
- Crime Stoppers: Two suspects wanted in credit card theft
- Crime Stoppers: The accused ISU thief
- UPDATE: Suspected credit card thief caught
- Crime Stoppers: Woodgate vandal
- Crime Stoppers: Most Wanted
- Crime Stoppers: Jennifer Sebastian