Wabash Valley law enforcement needs your help locating a suspect in an investigation in this week's Crime Stoppers.
According to Vigo County Sheriff's detectives, on March 2nd a victim filed a report stating that she had used a Vigo County Jail kiosk to deposit money into an inmate's account.
After completing the transaction she left the building not realizing she had forgotten her wallet on top of the kiosk.
When she returned later to retrieve it she discovered it was no longer where she had left it.
In video captured from the jail lobby, you can see that a male steps up to the kiosk to conduct business.
During his transaction, he notices the wallet that had been left behind. He then grabs the wallet and then hurriedly completes his transaction before leaving the building and fleeing on his bicycle.
If you have any information on the identity of the suspect call 812-238-STOP or click here.
- Crime Stoppers: Stealing from the Jail
- Crime Stoppers: Woodgate vandal
- Crime Stoppers: Most Wanted
- Crime Stoppers: Jennifer Sebastian
- Crime Stoppers: Joshua Crews
- Crime Stoppers: Conlee Turner
- Crime Stoppers: Caught on camera stealing a car
- Crime Stoppers: Nicole Lynn Dunlap
- Crime Stoppers: Most Wanted - James J Mahurin
- Crime Stoppers: Most Wanted - Brandon A Stuthers