TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Police are investigating an attempted break-in at the Vigo County Annex.
This week Crime Stoppers has been asked to help identify a suspect involved in an attempted burglary case.
According to Vigo County Sheriff's detectives, the crime occurred during the early morning hours of March 21st at the Vigo County Annex Building located at 121 Oak Street.
In this case, the suspect used what appeared to be asphalt from the parking lot to break one window and damage an entry door.
The suspect appears to be a thin built, white male wearing a red knit hat along with dark-colored clothing and dark colored shoes with white soles.
If you have any information on the identity of the suspect involved, call our tip line at 812-238-STOP
Remember all tips to Crime Stoppers are anonymous and you could receive up to.
- Crime Stoppers: Break-in at the Vigo County Annex
- Crime Stoppers: The southern Vigo County theft
- Crime Stoppers: Woodgate vandal
- Crime Stoppers: Most Wanted
- Crime Stoppers: Jennifer Sebastian
- Crime Stoppers: Joshua Crews
- Crime Stoppers: Vigo County man wanted on drug charges
- Daviess County ready to break ground on new annex facility
- Crime Stoppers: Most Wanted - James J Mahurin
- Crime Stoppers: Most Wanted - Brandon A Stuthers