BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - Work is being done to re-open the Mario Brothers Restaurant in Brazil.
A little less than a month ago, a fire closed their doors.
Officials stated they believe the fire started in the compressor of a cooler.
Restaurant management said they are working with contractors and getting new equipment.
Mayor Brian Wyndham told News 10 the restaurant should be open within the next month or so,
As soon as we receive a firm date we will pass that along to you.
- Crews work to reopen Mario Brothers restaurant after fire
- Work being done at Mario Brothers in Brazil after fire
- Cleanup underway after fire starts at Mario Brothers Restaurant in Brazil
- Popular Brazil restaurant reopens months after fire
- Riley restaurant reopens under new ownership
- Illinois restaurant reopens after flooding issues
- Work underway to repair Clinton restaurant after 2018 fire
- New look in store for Vigo County YMCA Pool, crews working ahead of reopening date
- Owners of popular Brazil restaurant say they are thrilled to reopen after fire
- Crews work to put out car fire in Vigo County