TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A new assisted living facility is moving into north Terre Haute.
Silver Birch is currently being built on Lafayette Avenue.
It offers rehabilitation and long-term housing.
A spokesperson for the company says safety is their number one priority.
The plan to have the facility open in February of 2019.
- Crews work on new assisted living facility in Terre Haute
- New assisted living facility opens in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute assisted living facility holds a community night
- Crews work on another Terre Haute sinkhole
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Crews start work on Terre Haut sidewalks
- New assisted living facility holds informational meetings
- Local assisted living facility holds grand opening
- Assisted living facility holds chili cook-off
- Terre Haute sober living facility to host Super Bowl party