TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Another sinkhole in Terre Haute has city workers busy making repairs.
Crews were digging in the area of 14th and Locust Streets on Wednesday.
They're working to figure out what caused a sinkhole to open up under the road.
News 10 talked with a city worker.
He told us a "water company" had been working on some pipes and noticed something was wrong.
Now, the city is looking into the issue.
The area is expected to remain closed through October 8th.
- Crews work on another Terre Haute sinkhole
- Crews close downtown Terre Haute intersection after massive sinkhole develops
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Crews start work on Terre Haut sidewalks
- Crews work Friday afternoon traffic accident in Terre Haute
- Crews work on new assisted living facility in Terre Haute
- Crews hard at working filling potholes in Terre Haute
- Crews start work on repaving Terre Haute road
- Crews work to clean downtown Terre Haute after Blues Fest
- Crews battle fire in West Terre Haute