TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Indiana Department of Transportation says a paving project on U.S. 41 in Terre Haute will start in April.
Crews will patch and resurface 41 from just south of I-70 to the U.S. 41 and State Road 63 split, near Maple Avenue.
Crews plan on resurfacing the northbound lanes first, with that work happening during the late evening and overnight hours.
White Construction is contracted to do the work for $7.1 million.
Work should wrap up by the end of June.
- Crews to start U.S. 41 repaving project in April
- Crews start work on repaving Terre Haute road
- Major repaving project coming to Terre Haute
- U.S. Highway 41 resurfacing project complete
- Crews start construction project on Parke County road
- Crews start overnight road project in Terre Haute
- Crews start the asphalting process of Margaret Avenue project
- INDOT announces resurfacing project on U.S. 41 and S.R. 163
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Crews start work on Terre Haut sidewalks