TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Another construction project is underway in Terre Haute.
Work is happening on Margaret Avenue, spanning from Canal Road to 25th Street
Crews are paving the street.
They started work on Thursday morning.
On Friday, work should run from 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Crews start work on repaving Terre Haute road
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Crews close two Terre Haute roads for milling and repaving
- Crews start work on Terre Haut sidewalks
- Work starts on busy Terre Haute road
- Major repaving project coming to Terre Haute
- Crews start overnight road project in Terre Haute
- Crews work on another Terre Haute sinkhole
- Crews to start U.S. 41 repaving project in April
- Crews set to start work on major Terre Haute road, closing it until summer