TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - New and improved sidewalks are on the way to downtown Terre Haute.
On Friday, we saw crews working near the parking garage along Wabash Avenue near 7th Street.
They were breaking up concrete from the current sidewalk.
The city redevelopment commission approved the contract for work earlier in the month.
- Crews start work on Terre Haut sidewalks
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Crews start work on repaving Terre Haute road
- Crews work on another Terre Haute sinkhole
- Work starts on busy Terre Haute road
- Work starts on Terre Haute railroad crossing
- Crews start overnight road project in Terre Haute
- Crews work Friday afternoon traffic accident in Terre Haute
- Crews work on new assisted living facility in Terre Haute
- Crews hard at working filling potholes in Terre Haute