VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - INDOT crews have closed the State Road 71 Bridge in Vermilion County over the Little Vermillion River.
That's just three miles south of State Road 63.
The bridge will be replaced, including a bridge deck replacement and widening of the State Road 163 Bridge over the Wabash River.
The road is scheduled to reopen on November 19th.
That project is expected to cost $5.3 million.
- Crews start construction on Vermillion County bridge
- Crews fight semi fire in Vermillion County
- Crews fight fire in northern Vermillion County
- Crews start construction project on Parke County road
- Vermillion County bridge will be down to one lane for construction work
- Vermillion County Election Results
- Crews break ground on new Vermillion County Fairground grandstand
- Construction company approved to start work on Cook Bridge in Vigo County
- INDOT announces construction on US 41 bridge
- Bridge closed while crews begin repair