VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A lane on Interstate 70 in Vigo County will be closed starting Thursday night.
Crews are set to close the right eastbound lane near the nine-mile marker.
That's between the two Terre Haute exits, just east of the Sidebender Road Bridge.
Transportation officials will be deep patching an area.
They plan to start on Thursday night after 11:00, with the goal to be done by Friday at noon.
- Crews set to close I-70 lane for 'deep patching'
- I-70 lane restrictions begin September 11
- Patches for Pickett
- Terre Haute Children's Museum set to close for deep cleaning
- Crews forced to shut down westbound I-70 lanes to clear crash
- All lanes reopen after Vigo County I-70 crash
- Clay County crash on I-70 forces westbound lane closure
- Both lanes of I-70 eastbound are back open
- Lanes restrictions coming up for I-70 in Vigo County
- Crews reopen I-70 after Thursday morning semi crash