VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - If you are looking to take a quick dip, you won't be able to do that at Fowler Park after Wednesday.
Vigo County officials are closing Fowler Park Beach on Thursday, July 11.
Crews are set to start the renovation of the Irishman Bridge.
It's a covered bridge at Fowler Park.
To do the work, crews will have to lower the lake.
By the time the project is over, improvements will include a renovated bridge, fresh sand, and shower house improvements.
Vigo County officials are giving you a chance to learn more about the parks department's ongoing projects.
They will hold an informal meeting on Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at the Fowler Park Log Barn.
- Crews set to close Fowler Park Beach ahead of bridge renovation
- Renovations nearly complete at Fowler Park Beach
- Crews set to fully remove Fowler Park covered bridge for repairs
- Officials close Fowler Park to remove invasive fish species
- Greene County park closes for renovations
- Bridge closed while crews begin repair
- Vintage Camper Rally Underway at Fowler Park
- Christmas Walk This Saturday At Fowler Park
- Crews set to close roads and parking lots around ISU ahead of Special Olympics
- Parke County covered bridge closed for repairs