TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The iconic Clabber Girl sign is whole once again.
Crews removed the sign around Thanksgiving to be restored.
We caught crews putting the clock up on the top of the sign on Friday.
Project leaders say it took some extra time because of the wet ground.
The new paint on the sign will help it better withstand the elements.
- Crews return clock to Clabber Girl sign on Wabash Avenue
- Work starts to restore historic Clabber Girl sign
- Clabber Girl continues holiday tradition on Saturday
- Clabber Girl hosts Valentine's Day event
- Clabber Girl honored at Indiana Manufacturers Hall of Fame Luncheon
- Making Christmas goodies at the Clabber Girl Bake Shop
- 80-year-old Clabber Girl billboard to receive a facelift
- Rex Coffee shouldn't see any changes after Clabber Girl sale
- 25 Clabber Girl employees to lose their jobs
- Clabber Girl sign on city's east side starts going back up