TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Fire crews were on the scene of a business fire in Terre Haute on Wednesday night.
It happened around 7:30 at the Prarie Farms Branch 31 building on North 2nd Street.
That is near the Vigo County Courthouse.
When our crew arrived on the scene, they witnessed what appeared to be a storage building destroyed.
There's no word yet on what caused the fire or what the extent of the damage is.
We will continue to follow this story and bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.
- Crews respond to fire at Terre Haute Prairie Farms building
- Crews respond to house fire on Terre Haute's south side
- Crews respond to Friday night house fire in Terre Haute
- Crews respond to transformer fire in Terre Haute
- Crews battle fire in West Terre Haute
- Crews investigate Wednesday evening Terre Haute fire
- Firefighters respond to Terre Haute house fire
- Crews respond to gas leak in West Terre Haute
- Crews respond to semi fire
- Terre Haute Fire Department responds to Locust Street house fire