TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - No major injuries were reported after a two-vehicle crash involving a police car.
It happened around 11:30 on Monday morning near 12th and Walnut Streets in Terre Haute.
According to officials, a Terre Haute Police Officer was driving south on 12th Street when they came to a stop at the stop sign.
Police say the officer went through the intersection when they were hit by a red van.
The red van had the right away.
As part of station policy, the police officer was immediately taken for a drug and alcohol test.
The crash remains under investigation.
- No major injuries reported after Monday morning crash involving police car
- Two cars involved in Saturday morning crash
- No injuries reported after rollover crash Friday morning
- Minor injuries reported after morning crash caused by slick conditions
- One injured in car crash involving bicycle
- Morning crash involves school bus and semi
- No injuries reported after two vehicle accident in Parke County Monday morning
- OFFICIALS: Minor injuries after car crashed into bank building
- No serious injuries after Wednesday morning crash in Vigo County
- Two hurt after Monday afternoon crash involving moped and SUV