VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - An accident involving a motorcycle on U.S. 40 on Friday evening has left two people hurt.
It happened just after 6:00 just east of Seelyville near Old Maple Avenue.
The Vigo County Sheriff's Office told News 10 the male driver of the motorcycle was airlifted to an Indianapolis hospital.
The female juvenile passenger on the motorcycle was taken to a local hospital.
Police told us the driver of the other vehicle in the crash was checked out at the scene but had no major injuries.
The driver of the passenger vehicle was cited for not having insurance.
No names are being released at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- One person airlifted after eastern Vigo County crash
- At least one airlifted after eastern Vigo County crash
- One hurt in eastern Vigo County crash
- Serious crash in eastern Vigo County
- One person airlifted after single-vehicle Parke County crash
- Second person dies after Vigo County crash
- Names released in an eastern Vigo County crash
- Crews battle fire in eastern Vigo County
- Vermillion County crash ends with one airlifted
- Two children airlifted after Vermillion County crash