UPDATE: All lanes I-70 eastbound at milepost 137 are open.
CLARK COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - Crews are on the scene of a serious crash on I-70 in Clark County, Illinois.
It happened in the eastbound lanes near the Martinsville exit.
We are still working to learn details about the crash.
As of 6:00 Illinois time Tuesday morning eastbound lanes remain closed.
We will continue to follow this story and bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.
- All Lanes open after a serious crash on I-70 in Clark County
- Names released after Clark County crash on I-70
- One hurt after Clark County crash on I-70
- All lanes reopen after Vigo County I-70 crash
- Clay County crash on I-70 forces westbound lane closure
- Both lanes of I-70 eastbound are back open
- Illinois State Police working multiple crashes on I-70 in Clark County
- Two injured in four-vehicle crash on I-70 in Clark County
- I-70 lane restrictions begin September 11
- Police investigating crash on I-70