CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We are following developing news in Clay County.
That's where authorities are on the scene of a gas leak at a Marathon pipeline.
News 10 spoke with Marathon officials that said the leak occurred at a pipeline in Knightsville.
This particular pipeline begins in Ohio and ends in Robinson, Illinois.
Officials say they first noticed the leak just before 6:00 Tuesday morning.
They say they immediately shut the pipeline down and notified the proper authorities.
Officials say the leak has been contained and no evacuations have been made.
However, recovery efforts continue.
Environmental experts are on the scene.
They'll continue testing the air quality throughout recovery and repair efforts.
- Crews on the scene of Marathon pipeline gas leak in Clay County
- Crews continue to clean up scene after a natural gas pipeline leak in Clay County
- Gas pipeline upgrades underway in Terre Haute
- Knox County gas leak leads to school evacuation
- Vigo County elementary school evacuated after possible gas leak
- Crews on scene of large warehouse fire
- Crews get ready for Clay City Fair
- Crews start work on Clay County resurfacing project
- Gas leak forces parts of Ohio Street to close
- Gas leak leads to Terre Haute bank evacuation