VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - At least one truck driver is dead after a Friday night crash on Interstate 70.
It happened at the three-mile marker, which is under the Darwin Road bridge in western Vigo County.
The deadly crash involved two semis.
According to officials one of the trucks ran into the back of the other.
At least one person has died in the crash, but officials say the trucks were so badly damaged, they can't tell if there were any other passengers inside.
The Indiana Department of Transportation was called to the scene to inspect the bridge.
We will continue to follow this developing story and bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.
- I-70 crash ends with two semis in flames, at least one dead
- Semi overturns at I-70 exit
- Semi driver hospitalized with minor injuries after I-70 crash
- Crews reopen I-70 after Thursday morning semi crash
- Police investigating crash on I-70
- I-70 reopened after fatal crash
- Two people dead after Friday morning I-70 crash
- Semi driver involved in 2017 I-70 crash that left two small children dead will not face serious charges
- Semi collides with trooper working accident on I-70
- I-70 westbound closed near Plainfield after crash involving multiple semi trucks