TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Emergency crews were on the scene of an accident involving a pedestrian on the west side of Terre Haute.
The accident was reported around 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday on Ohio just beside City Hall.
Terre Haute Police Chief Plasse stated a female was crossing Ohio Street when a vehicle pulled out of the parking lot. Chief Plasse stated the pedestrian was trapped under the vehicle, but was awake and speaking with responders on scene.
She was taken to Union Hospital for treatment and later transfered to an Indianapolis hospital for further treatment.
- One injured after accident involving pedestrian in Terre Haute
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Terre Haute
- Police identify victim of Sunday night accident involving pedestrian
- No injuries reported after minor accident involving a train in Terre Haute
- Accident at 3rd and Cherry in Terre Haute involving THPD officer
- Plans to build pedestrian walkway between West Terre Haute and Terre Haute move forward
- Emergency crews respond to a reported accident involving car and a pedestrian at 3rd and Hulman
- One injured after car hits pedestrian
- One person injured in car/pedestrian crash
- Crews work Friday afternoon traffic accident in Terre Haute