PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A missing two-year-old boy has been found safe in Parke County.
That is according to Parke County Sheriff Justin Cole.
The two-year-old, from an Amish family, went missing around 11:00 Thursday morning in the Ferndale area.
The child was reported missing about an hour and a half later.
Police say the boy wandered away while following a dog.
Crews brought in a UAV to help in the search.
He was found around 1:00 near the Raccoon Lake Dam.
The child was unharmed.
- UPDATE: Missing two-year-old found safe in Parke County
- UPDATE: Missing Greene County woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Greene County teen located safely
- FOUND: Missing six-year-old Clinton located - safe
- UPDATE: Missing Dugger man found
- UPDATE: Missing teen girl located, safe
- UPDATE: Missing Clay City person found
- UPDATE: Missing 15-year-old girl found
- UPDATE: Police cancel Amber Alert after missing Michigan children found safe, suspect in custody
- Hamilton County teen found safe; Silver Alert canceled