TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Street crews are ready for all kinds of weather conditions and work.
They could switch from filling potholes to putting down salt and sand at any moment.
News 10 caught up with the Terre Haute Street Department on Tuesday.
Workers were out filling potholes.
The department has crews on standby for snow and ice.
A spokesperson said about half of the trucks are equipped with winter road gear this time of year.
- Crews hard at working filling potholes in Terre Haute
- Potholes keep popping up in Terre Haute
- Crews start work on Terre Haut sidewalks
- Crews work on another Terre Haute sinkhole
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Terre Haute warming center filled to capacity
- City crews work to repair potholes around town
- A bumpy ride: Reporting potholes in Terre Haute
- Crews work Friday afternoon traffic accident in Terre Haute
- Crews work on new assisted living facility in Terre Haute