TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Two Terre Haute roads have closed so crews can make repairs.
Starting Monday, Hulman Street from Fruitridge Avenue to State Road 46 along with Fruitridge Avenue from Hulman Street to Wallace Avenue has closed.
That's to allow crews to mill and pave the roadways.
Workers hope to be wrapped up by Saturday.
That is all weather permitting.
- Crews close two Terre Haute roads for milling and repaving
- Crews start work on repaving Terre Haute road
- Major repaving project coming to Terre Haute
- Crews close Terre Haute road for sewer repairs
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Crews close downtown Terre Haute intersection after massive sinkhole develops
- Crews start overnight road project in Terre Haute
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Crews set to start work on major Terre Haute road, closing it until summer
- Crews battle fire in West Terre Haute