TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Crews in Terre Haute have announced they are closing a road through early May.
Sycamore Street at North 14th Street was closed on Tuesday.
Crews are working to make sewer repairs in the area.
The road is expected to reopen on May 6th.
- Crews close Terre Haute road for sewer repairs
- Terre Haute street set to close for road repairs
- Terre Haute street closed for emergency repairs
- Crews close two Terre Haute roads for milling and repaving
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Crews close section of Sullivan County road for repairs
- Terre Haute road closed until Monday
- Bridge closed while crews begin repair
- Crews close downtown Terre Haute intersection after massive sinkhole develops
- Storm Sewer work begins on 13th Street in Terre Haute