TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Crews are gearing up to start work on the Margaret Avenue overpass in Terre Haute.
The overpass opened last year but still needed some finishing touches.
News 10 spoke with Mayor Duke Bennett to get an update.
Crews are wrapping up concrete work.
Next Wednesday they will lay another layer of asphalt down.
Street lights and an extended guard rail should come in late April, with most everything being wrapped up by the end of May.
The weather could impact that timeline
- Crews begin work to place finishing touches on Margaret Avenue overpass
- Margaret Avenue overpass officially reopens
- Margaret Avenue overpass project ahead of schedule
- Construction on Margaret Avenue overpass ahead of schedule
- The Margaret avenue overpass said to open on Wednesday
- Crews start the asphalting process of Margaret Avenue project
- Margaret Avenue to fully reopen on Wednesday
- Work to begin on Lafayette Avenue
- Margaret Avenue project continues, street closures to be aware of
- Businesses and drivers celebrate the reopening of Margaret Avenue