PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Parke County Sheriff's Office has released the name of the victim in an early morning house fire.
According to the Sheriff's Office, Joseph Collester, 51, died.
The fire started just before 5:00 a.m. at a home just west of Rosedale, at 10179 Sherfick Lane. Family members said the fire woke them up.
An autopsy for Collester is set for Thursday afternoon.
The Lyford Fire Chief said the State Fire Marshal's Office was investigating. A cause of the fire has not been released.
- Victim in deadly fire identified
- Victim and suspect of deadly stabbing identified
- Police identify victim in deadly Vincennes shooting
- Coroner identifies victim of Meridian Tower fire
- Sullivan County Coroner identifies victim of weekend truck fire
- Officials working to identify fatal crash victim
- Victim identified in Clay County fatal crash
- Authorities identified teenage victim in fatal crash
- Police identify the man involved in deadly I-70 crash
- Police name victims in deadly Coles County crash