TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A crash Thursday morning sent one person to the hospital.
We're told a car ran a red light and hit a truck at 4th and Walnut in Terre Haute.
Police say the person in the truck is fine. The person in the car went to the hospital with minor aches.
- Crash Thursday morning in Terre Haute sends one to hospital
- Afternoon crash sends one to the hospital
- Double motorcycle crash sends one to hospital
- One person hurt after Thursday night crash in Terre Haute
- One sent to the hospital after Friday morning crash in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute's hospitals lift flu restrictions
- Terre Haute hospitals train for active shooter
- Terre Haute police chase leaves suspect hospitalized
- U.S. Congressman tours Terre Haute hospital
- Early morning crash ties up traffic in Terre Haute