ODON, Ind. (WTHI) - Wabash Valley kids had the chance to combine their holiday celebrations with learning.
The Crane Naval Base in Odon, Indiana held its annual Crane Community Christmas.
Around 300 kids attended the event.
Those kids represented several local head start groups.
Children were able to enjoy Christmas themed STEM activities.
That stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.
They also received a visit from the North Pole.
Organizers say the event introduced STEM education at a young age.
- Crane Naval Base holds STEM event
- Crane naval base to add 387 new jobs
- Army holds media day at Crane
- Crane opens new manufacturing facility
- Young girls expand their horizons through STEM event
- Army at Crane is hiring new employees
- Crane dedicates building to fallen hero
- New leadership at Crane Army Ammunition Activity
- Behind the Blues: The National Naval Aviation Museum
- McCain ends 81-year journey with burial at Naval Academy