CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - If you're a lover of craft beer and wine...there's a fun event coming up for you.
The 4th Annual Beer and Wine Fest is in the final planning stages.
On Tuesday, the media received a little preview of the event.
The Terre Haute Brewing Company will provide its traditional beers along with a special Bavarian Brew they've been working on.
Food will be catered by Fifi's.
All proceeds benefit various youth groups in Clay County.
It happens on Saturday, May 5th from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. at the Clay County Fairgrounds.
Tickets are $25.
- Craft beer and wine for a good cause
- Craft Beer Festival benefits Habitat for Humanity
- Local winemaker shares craft at Vine to Wine Workshop
- 'Beer before wine, always fine'? Not really, hungover study participants say
- Craft bazaar celebrates 13th year
- Sunday is National Beer Day
- Craft fundraiser helps Harrison College scholarship
- Christmas and crafts: Terre Haute neighborhood set to host craft walk
- Beer yoga clears mind, fills glass
- Indiana stores could soon sell cold beer