TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana State University is raising money to build a Habitat for Humanity home for a local family.
ISU hoped to get the money flowing by first getting some brews flowing. A Craft Beer Festival got people in the giving spirit! It took place at the Terre Haute Brewing Company.
Organizers with ISU say it was a good time and the money raised will help a Wabash Valley family build a home this fall.
- Craft Beer Festival benefits Habitat for Humanity
- Community Spotlight: Wabash Valley Habitat for Humanity
- Craft beer and wine for a good cause
- ISU donates money from home opener to Habitat for Humanity
- Craft bazaar celebrates 13th year
- First Terre Haute Beer Festival set for September 21
- Local Habitat for Humanity set to break ground on 71st new house
- Brazil medieval festival set to benefit Christmas in the Park
- Customer appreciation day to benefit local humane shelter
- Local restaurant to host benefit for Humane Society