PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - If you're looking for some family fun, you can put the Covered Bridge Festival on your to-do list this weekend!
The festival features homemade crafts, treats and fun.
People come from all over to take it all in. It's also a Parke County staple as it helps celebrate the fall season.
It continues to attract more vendors and visitors year after year.
If you can't make it out this weekend, the festival lasts for ten days.
- Covered Bridge Festival continues through weekend
- Scammers stopped at Covered Bridge Festival
- Nice weather improves Covered Bridge Festival Profits
- Bridge Festival seeing more interest in history of covered bridges.
- Covered Bridge Festival keeping police in Parke County busy
- Parke County covered bridge closed for repairs
- Everything you need to know for the 2017 Covered Bridge Festival
- Woman ‘disgusted’ after seeing slave shackles for sale at Parke County Covered Bridge Festival
- Indiana's largest festival is underway, here's a map of all of the Covered Bridge locations
- Man arrested for pulling a machete during Covered Bridge Festival fight