TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man now faces two counts of battery against a disabled person.
On Thursday, Terre Haute Police arrested Alonzo Creller.
According to court documents, Creller battered two disabled people on several occasions.
At one point, Creller allegedly used an umbrella.
Both victims were reportedly autistic, deaf, blind, and non-verbal.
Creller was reportedly their caretaker at the time of the crimes.
He remains behind bars on $10,000 bond.
He will be back in court on Tuesday.
- Court docs: Terre Haute man allegedly battered two autistic, deaf, blind, and non-verbal people
- Terre Haute man charged after allegedly battering two disabled people
- Terre Haute man arrested after allegedly setting van on fire
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man arrested after overnight pursuit
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man sentenced for burglary
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Terre Haute Blessing Box accepting donations to keep helping people