TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 has found court documents outlining why Terre Haute Police arrested a former Indiana State University basketball player.
On Saturday night, police arrest Jake Odum at the Copper Bar on Wabash Avenue in Terre Haute.
Bar staff asked off-duty officers working security there to kick him out for inappropriate conduct towards female patrons.
Police say Odum stood outside the bar for an hour, using his phone to record video and taunted other bar patrons.
Police say Odum refused several offers for a ride home, including from one bartender.
He was arrested for criminal trespassing and public intoxication.
- Court docs: Jake Odum kicked out of bar for inappropriate conduct towards female patrons, taunted others
- Patrons evacuated from Illinois restaurant for fire
- Brazil Public Library offering hot spots for their patrons
- State looking into skin infections of tattoo parlor patrons
- Jack Dorsey, Twitter's CEO, blasted for patronizing Chick-fil-A
- Washington, Indiana bar owner accused of conducting illegal gambling in his business
- Court docs: Terre Haute man allegedly battered two autistic, deaf, blind, and non-verbal people
- NBC News fires Matt Lauer over inappropriate sexual behavior
- ISP to conduct Sobriety Checkpoint on Friday
- Country star Jake Owen claps back at anti-LGBTQ commenter