VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Several big cases are on the agenda for Vigo County Court Monday.
Dylan Morgan was in court at 9 a.m. He's accused of shooting and killing another man. That victim is Gage Eup.
He died at a home on Cleveland Street last week.
At first, Morgan was charged with reckless homicide. Prosecutors changed that last week to murder.
Today's appearance was Morgan's first with his lawyer. His trial is set to start in 5 months.
Madonna Fulford appeared in court for her sentencing Monday. She struck a plea agreement with prosecutors last month.
According to court documents, she's pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice and assisting a criminal.
Police say Fulford was riding in the car with a person who shot and killed Katie Nash. That happened January 2017.
The judge accepted Fulford's plea deal Monday. She will serve another four and a half years on probation.
Adam Moore is also expected in court for a jury trial Monday. Terre Haute Police say Moore led them on a chase that topped 100 miles per hour.
He ended up crashing on State Road 63 behind Honey Creek Mall. He faces 8 charges including possession of meth, resisting law enforcement and criminal recklessness.
Former Vigo County Commissioner David Decker is on the court’s agenda Monday. According to court records, he's been in and out of jail the past few months.
Today is his pre-trial.
Decker is facing drug charges. He's also charged with domestic battery and invasion of privacy, after a woman told a State Trooper that Decker cut her, choked her, and tried to kill her.
- Court cases fill Monday's agenda; murder to drugs
- Court denies Johnus Orr's appeal in murder case
- Gov. Holcomb unveils 2018 legislative session agenda
- School lawsuit on agenda for Vigo County School Board
- Illinois lawmakers enter final stretch with big agenda
- Court of Appeals takes Fennell Case
- Supreme Court to hear abortion regulation case
- Jury seated in Terre Haute murder case
- Plea deal submitted in murder case
- Beer yoga clears mind, fills glass