CAYUGA, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute couple landed behind bars Saturday after they were caught driving a stolen car.
According to the Cayuga Town Marshal, Nigel and April Dillman were pulled over near State Road 234 and State Road 63.
They were in a car that was reported stolen in Champaign, Illinois.
Police searched the car and said they found another license plate that was stolen from a southern Vermillion County car. They also found heroin and drug paraphernalia.
Nigel Dillman is also wanted on a Vigo County warrant for domestic battery.
Both of them could face several misdemeanor and felony charges. They're being held in the Vermillion County jail.
- Couple arrested for driving stolen car
- Woman arrested for meth while driving stolen car
- Police searching for murder victim's stolen car
- Amber Alert issued after car stolen
- Wanted man arrested, police find stolen firearms
- Man arrested after truck reported stolen
- Police search for a stolen handgun after a series of car break-ins, two arrested
- 2 in custody after police find meth in stolen car
- Vincennes man arrested for drunk driving after running into parked cars and church
- Terre Haute couple arrested for federal and state drug charges