SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — Country Music Hall of Fame legend Reba McEntire will perform this summer at the Illinois State Fair.
Officials say she will close out the lineup at the Illinois Lottery Grandstand Stage with a concert on Aug. 18.
McEntire is a household name whose career has spanned five decades in music, television, film, theater and retail. She’s a member of the Hollywood Bowl and has won 16 ACM Awards, 15 American Music Awards, nine People’s Choice Awards, six CMA Awards, three Grammy Awards and a GMA Dove Award.
The 2018 Kennedy Center Honors recipient has a new album. “Stranger Than the Truth” is scheduled for release April 5 on Big Machine Records.
Country singer Rachel Wammack will open for McEntire. Wammack was selected for Entertainment Weekly’s “2019 Artists to Watch.”
- Country music legend Reba McEntire closes Illinois State Fair lineup
- With Reba, Pentatonix, and Snoop Dogg set to perform, Illinois State Fair opens for business
- Five more concerts announced for 2018 Indiana State Fair lineup
- Illinois State Police offer safety advice for State Fair
- Country club diners receive a musical treat
- Heavy metal band Megadeth to open Illinois State Fair
- 160th Illinois State Fair: Old standbys, $30M for new look
- The Illinois State Fair starts on Thursday, here's the schedule
- Illinois State Fair relies on sponsorships to keep running