TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - People at the Country Club of Terre Haute received quite the treat.
The Terre Haute Symphony League presented April in Paris.
Diners received a special brunch.
Terre Haute North High School students also performed music from an upcoming production of Les Miserables.
Organizers called the event a festive way to celebrate spring.
Performances for Les Miserables begin on May 2nd.
- Country club diners receive a musical treat
- Final Fork: Crossroads Family Diner
- Fire destroys Sullivan County diner
- Signature Healthcare residents receive a special treat
- Country club reveals life-sized gingerbread house
- ACM Awards mark country music's 'party of the year'
- Texas bids Bush farewell with country music, funeral train
- Country music legend Reba McEntire closes Illinois State Fair lineup
- Treat yourself on Miracle Treat Day
- Local couple receives Rotary Club honor