TERRE HAUTE Ind. (WTHI)- Counties in the area are coming together to boost West Central Indiana.
West Central Indiana 2025 is a new initiative. The group unveiled their branding plan that featured their website and social media accounts Thursday.
The plan focuses on regionalism, and lets communities come together to solve problems.
The counties can collaborate on funding, business growth and more.
The six counties in the region include: Vigo, Vermillion, Sullivan, Parke, Putnam and Clay.
- Local counties are coming together to boost west central Indiana
- 2020 Census Crucial for Vigo County and West Central Indiana
- Mental Health America of West Central Indiana holds block party
- West Central Indiana Economic Development District moves to the Meadows
- Local restaurant gives Backpack Program a boost
- Charter schools in Indiana get a big boost
- Leading lawmakers leery of boosting Indiana smoking age
- Indiana governor seeks $5 million to boost school security
- Indiana SOS launches campaign to boost voter confidence
- Governor proposes small funding boost for Indiana schools