SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A former corrections officer has been arrested for allegedly trafficking with an inmate.
That former officer is Nathaniel Tryon.
Tryon worked at the Wabash Valley Correctional Facility.
On Friday, officials were interviewing Tryon when they say he confessed to trafficking tobacco with an offender on more than one occasion.
When investigators searched his car, they said they found marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and about half a pound of loose tobacco wrapped in plastic.
Tryon was arrested and taken to the Sullivan County Jail on charges of trafficking with an inmate, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Correctional Officer arrested, accused of trafficking with an inmate
- Correctional Officer arrested for trafficking at Wabash Valley Correctional Facility
- Man arrested for trafficking with an inmate at Rockville Correctional Facility
- Terre Haute federal inmate sentenced for assaulting correctional officer
- Putnam County correctional officer accused of sexual relationship with offender
- Sullivan Co. man arrested for trafficking at Wabash Valley Correctional Facility
- Woman arrested for trafficking drugs into the Wabash Valley Correction facility
- Federal Correctional Officer arrested for conspiracy, bribery and other charges
- PLUS graduation helps inmates at wabash valley correctional facility
- Visitor Arrest at Putnamville Correctional Facility