(CNN) - It's April Fool’s Day, which means that if you see something too fantastic to be true, it probably isn't.
These days, corporations like to get in on the April Fool’s Day game, and Burger King is no exception.
They've posted a video announcing the chocolate whopper. It boasts a chocolate cake bun, raspberry syrup instead of ketchup, and white chocolate rings instead of onions.
Other notable corporate pranks this year include T-Mobile’s introduction of the smartphone shoe, and Auntie Anne’s promise to start marketing pretzel-scented essential oils.
- Corporations get in on April Fool's Day jokes
- Payless fools influencers with a fake store
- Woman claims jury duty scam almost fooled her
- Woman fools package thief with 'glitter bomb'
- Can the new vegan Impossible Burger fool meat lovers?
- Vigo County School Corporation and others call snow day on Red for Ed Action Day
- Trump says Koch brothers are 'a total joke' in GOP
- Indiana boy held after apparent school shooting joke involving Siri
- Local gun shops respond to corporate boycotts