BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - Officials have identified the person that was killed in a Brazil apartment building fire.
The fire happened Tuesday at Meridian Towers.
The Clay County Coroner told News 10 the victim was identified as Elizabeth Thorpe.
Her cause of death is pending autopsy results.
The investigation into what caused the fire is ongoing.
Residents of Meridian Tower will be able to move back in on Sunday.
- Coroner identifies victim of Meridian Tower fire
- Residents return to Meridian Towers after fatal fire
- Brazil Chief releases cause of fatal Meridian Towers fire
- Sullivan County Coroner identifies victim of weekend truck fire
- One dead, two hurt after fire in Meridian Towers in Brazil
- More than 60 people forced from their homes in Brazil after fire at Meridian Towers
- Coroner identifies kayaker that was found dead
- Victim in deadly fire identified
- Coroner releases name, and cause of death for Sullivan County fire victim
- Victim and suspect of deadly stabbing identified