TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Cook Stadium at Rose-Hulman is currently under construction.
Crews are working to install a synthetic turf football field.
The previous field was a natural grass surface.
The new synthetic turf will allow players to practice on the same field where they will compete on game day.
The project is expected to be done by the first game of the season on September 7.
An official unveiling will take place during homecoming weekend on October 5.
- Rose-Hulman's Cook Stadium is under construction
- Rose-Hulman hosts career fair
- Rose-Hulman hosts STEM Workshop
- Rose-Hulman welcomes incoming freshman
- Girl Scouts discover STEM at Rose-Hulman
- Rose-Hulman Tusk Triathlon supports breast cancer
- Rose-Hulman honored as Tree Campus
- Rose-Hulman celebrates Tree Campus designation
- $25 million project wraps at Rose-Hulman
- Rose-Hulman set to host swimming championship