VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A convicted felon is back behind bars after a traffic stop.
Indiana State Police reports William Sadler was stopped after traveling 73 miles per hour on State Road 63.
During the traffic stop police located two handguns in the center of Sadler's truck. Further investigation revealed Sadler was a convicted felon and is not legally able to carry a firearm.
He was booked into the Vermillion County Jail on one count of a felon in possession of a firearm and one count of a possession of a firearm with a permit.
- Convicted felon arrested during traffic stop after two guns located
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest in Vermillion County
- Officials working on traffic studies for proposed convention center locations
- Maui Stop & Shop to open at old Mike's Market location
- One arrested after 20 bags of marijuana found during traffic stop
- Police find 75 lbs of pot during I-70 traffic stop
- Vigo County traffic stop leads police to accused sex offender
- Terre Haute woman facing drug charges after traffic stop
- Police find stolen handgun during Terre Haute traffic stop
- Trial date set for felon who was arrested for having a handgun