TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A major road construction project in Terre Haute is moving along just as planned!
That's according to Mayor Duke Bennett.
Bennett told News 10 that construction on the Margaret Avenue overpass is even ahead of schedule
An overpass is being built that should help drivers avoid being stopped by trains. Businesses will benefit once this project is completed.
This project carries a nine million dollar price tag.
- Margaret Avenue overpass project ahead of schedule
- Construction on Margaret Avenue overpass ahead of schedule
- Margaret Avenue overpass officially reopens
- The Margaret avenue overpass said to open on Wednesday
- Crews begin work to place finishing touches on Margaret Avenue overpass
- Margaret Avenue to fully reopen on Wednesday
- Margaret Avenue project continues, street closures to be aware of
- Crews start the asphalting process of Margaret Avenue project
- Businesses and drivers celebrate the reopening of Margaret Avenue
- Terre Haute to start another train overpass project near 13th Street and 8th Avenue