TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A major road construction project in Terre Haute is moving along just as planned!
That's according to Mayor Duke Bennett.
Bennett told News 10 that construction on the Margaret Avenue overpass is even ahead of schedule
An overpass is being built that should help drivers avoid being stopped by trains. Businesses will benefit once this project is completed.
This project carries a nine million dollar price tag.
- Margaret Avenue overpass project ahead of schedule
- Construction on Margaret Avenue overpass ahead of schedule
- Margaret Avenue project continues, street closures to be aware of
- Crews start the asphalting process of Margaret Avenue project
- McDaniel Road overpass project nearing next stage
- City officials report Terre Haute leaf pickup ahead of schedule
- Big delay expected on Terre Haute overpass project
- Police officer jumps off highway overpass to aid injured boy
- More downtown parking available on Wabash Avenue
- Avenue standoff still under state police investigation