VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Construction could start at any time on the Cook Road Bridge in western Vigo County.
Recently Vigo County leaders approved a company for the bridge repair project.
On Nov. 22 the company was given the green light to start work. Vigo County Engineers say construction could start any day now but workers are not allowed to touch the creek until IDEM authorizes construction plans.
That's a 27 day-period.
Engineers say all construction should be a go by the middle of December.
- Construction could begin any day on Cook Road Bridge
- Work on hold for Cook Road Bridge
- Work starts on Cook Road bridge in Vigo County
- Rose-Hulman's Cook Stadium is under construction
- Construction company approved to start work on Cook Bridge in Vigo County
- Road Closed: Construction begins on part of south 7th Street
- Bridge on Cook Road in western Vigo County still closed; needs repairs
- Cook Road Bridge in Vigo County one step closer to being fixed
- Crews start construction on Vermillion County bridge
- INDOT announces construction on US 41 bridge